At PI’A, we hope that you love your every purchase. Please let us know if you are unhappy, and we will happily exchange, credit note or refund your purchase. If you would like to make a return, please fill out our Returns Form here. If you would like to make an exchange, please fill out our Exchanges Form here. However, items not in their original condition and sale items are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Please also note the following returns and exchanges conditions below:
1. All returns or exchanges must begin with the customer filling out a
2. Return postage costs will be at your expense, unless the item(s) received are faulty or not as ordered. In this instance, PI’A will incur postage and refund this to you. When sending back your return, we recommend you get a tracking number, just in case it needs to be tracked down.
3. All item(s), faulty or not, must be returned within 14-days of receipt of the goods.
4. Goods must be in original condition, with all tags still intact. Items soiled with makeup, dirt, food, tanning products etc. will not be accepted.
5. Please retain proof of purchase (receipt) until refund is processed.
6. Exchanges can be made as a request only and this is subject to availability. If your requested garment is not available, then a credit note may be issued and you will be notified via email. Alternatively, a refund can also be made at your request.
7. Please note, no refunds or exchanges are accepted on sale items.
8. We will refund postage for any faulty items returned to us, however we cannot accept liability for an item until it is returned and has been confirmed as faulty, we will also not refund any return postage charges unless the item(s) are confirmed as faulty.
WHAT DEFINES FAULTY?
Faulty items include:
1. Manufacturing faults.
2. Goods that have been wrongly described.
3. Goods that are different to the goods that you ordered.
4. Goods that do not do what they are supposed to.
5. Goods that have defects that were not obvious or we did not prior bring to your attention.