Your privacy is of the utmost importance to PI’A. We will only use your personal information in order to best service you. We will not share any of this information with any third-parties. However, we may disclose certain personal information to providers to assist us in operating our business and providing our service. PI’A only uses your personal information for the purposes indicated.
What information of yours do we have?
We collection information about when you when you register place an order on the PI’A site, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to correspondence. When making a purchase on our site, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. This information is necessary for us to facilitate your order. You may, however, visit our site anonymously should you decide not to purchase anything.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information collected from you may be used in the following ways:
1. To facilitate your order and process transactions (PI’A ensures that your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering your purchased products or services requested).
2. To personalise your future experiences with us
3. To improve our services and website
4. To improve our customer service
5. To send periodic emails (the email address you provide when buying from us may be used to send you information regarding your order and shipment, in addition to receiving occasional company news. You may unsubscribe from these emails at any point, as at your discretion)
6. To administer a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature.
Do we disclose any of your information to outside parties?
PI’A does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How do we protect your information?
PI’A is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information, such as a credit card number, over the Internet (we use PayPal), it is protected through PayPal’s secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption technology. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.